Since I last posted
- I came back from England
- We're getting married this summer
- My bro Justin got married in December
- I had surgery February 20th
- No endo was found but my pelvis was pretty much stuck together with adhesions
- My pelvic pain hasn't been a problem since
- I'm back to work
- Alex is awesome, she turned 10, and wants spring
It's amazing how busy life got once I got back to "normal." Work and wedding planning and hanging out with family and friends, and also cleaning! I can vacuum now without pain!
I apologize for being absent. I will try to post details about my surgery and I know some of you will be wanting to know about our upcoming wedding!